Cookies: Files sent by the server of the Application to the computer of our users, in order to identify the device and get data access, such as links clicked or pages navigated, thus allowing to customize the navigation of users in the Application, according with their profile.
IP: An abbreviation for Internet Protocol. It is a set of numbers that identifies the user’s computer on the Internet.
Logs: Records of user’s activity performed on the Application.
Application: Refers to the software developed by LIGA.
LIGA: Name used in this document to identify the holder and owner of this Application, Associação Cultural de Renovação Tecnológica Sorocabana Ltda., a legal entity of private law, established in the municipality of Sorocaba, State of São Paulo, at Rodovia Senador Jose Ermirio de Moraes, 1425, KM 115, Alto da Boa Vista, ZIP Code 18087-125, enrolled with the National Register of Legal Entities of the Ministry of Finance – CNPJ/MF under the nº. 45.718.988/0001-67.
Users: People who access or interact with the activities offered by LIGA and its Applications.
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION AND DATA:
2.1. Data and information are obtained when users interact with the existing features in the Application, providing information voluntarily.
3. STORAGE OF INFORMATION AND DATA:
3.1. All data and information collected from users are incorporated into the database of the Application, under the responsibility of LIGA.
3.2. The data and information collected are stored in a secure environment, observing the state of the art available, and can be accessed only by qualified professionals duly authorized by LIGA.
3.3. Since no security system is absolutely safe, LIGA disclaims any liability for any damages and/or losses resulting from errors, viruses or intrusions on the database of the Application, except in cases of misconduct or negligence of LIGA.
4. USE OF INFORMATION AND DATA:
4.1. The data and information collected from users may be used for the following purposes:
– Answer any questions and requests from users;
– Compliance with legal or judicial order;
– Establish, defend or exercise regularly rights in the judicial or administrative spheres;
– Develop general statistics to identify user’s profile and create campaigns for LIGA, but without making personal identification;
– Ensure the safety of users;
– Keep the user’s records updated for contacts by phone, email, SMS, direct mail or other means of communication;
– Inform about news, promotions and events of LIGA and its business partners.
4.2. The database formed by LIGA by collecting data from the Application is not shared, sold, assigned, transferred, informed or rented to third parties.
4.3. The acquired data can be accessed only by professionals duly authorized by LIGA, respecting the need to which they will be submitted, the relevance for the objectives of the Application and the interests of users, while preserving the user’s privacy.
4.4. If the user stops using the services offered by the Application, LIGA may, for auditing purposes and preservation of rights, remain with the records of the user’s data and information, for a maximum period of five (5) years with the option of definitely exclude them according to its convenience.
4.5. The user, who stops using the Application, may request to LIGA for the exclusion of their data through the channel of contact [contact], available for access [contact access site].
5. Registration of Activities:
5.1. LIGA records all activities performed by users in the Application through logs, including:
– IP address of users;
– Actions performed by users in the Application;
– Pages accessed by users;
– Dates and times of each action and access to every feature of the Application;
– Latitude and longitude coordinates on the location of the device of access to the Application;
– ID Session of users.
5.2. The records mentioned in section 5.1 can be used by LIGA in cases of investigation of fraud or undue changes in their systems and records.
7. General Provisions:
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Updated: February 13, 2017.
Associação Cultural de Renovação Tecnológica Sorocabana